I have two flower beds up front, one that needed a little sprucing up and one that i've ignored for 2 years hoping it would do something on it's own. No luck there, so I fixed it up this weekend.


We also are painting out kitchen cabinets. They are McDonalds red right now so we are sanding them down and painting them brown so they match the other cabinets in the house. I don't know what the previous owners were thinking in that kitchen of ours. Wait, yes I do know. They were thinking "This all kind of looks like Fiesta colors don't they?" Ugh... We are slowly but surely combating their horrible taste. We just need to get rid of the yellow laminite and it will be like a real kitchen again!

The memory card was damaged on this last picture, thus the problems I have been dealing with. But the bottom is what our cabinets looked like and the top, the brown, is the color we are painting them! I can't wait until we are finished!

No comments:
Post a Comment