Tuesday, May 12, 2009

House Work

I have been lacking in updates but i've got a good one today. Now that the sun is finally out, Brian and I have been doing some yard work and some house work that needed good ventilation.
We have a corner in our back yard that used to have an ugly juniper bush back there. Last year we ripped it out. Well we found weird stuff back there, lots of wires and a power box or something. I'm trying to clear the rest of the plants out so I can put some stepable plants in the spot and maybe a bench. I worked for two hours and it doesn't look very different! Evil ivy!

Our back fence has two different kinds of ivy. Also the previous owners planted trees along the fence so in the picture below you can see an Ivy/Tree combo that I'm trying to figure out just how the hell i'm going to fix it.

More pictures a little later. I'm having some camera/computer interfacing problems. However, cute pictures of our little dog helping me outside.

No comments: