My favorite new web site is called The Pioneer Woman. This is a blog about Ree, the Pioneer Woman and her life on her farm. But she has a TERRIFIC cooking section to the web site. Also a good home gardening section. You will see a Home Schooling section too but that's because she and her family live in the middle of nowhere and thus, she has to home school them.
Website number two is calledBakerella and this is baking porn. Bakerella as she calls herself, bakes the cutest cakes, cookies, and other goodies. She has these cupcake pops that I will make for my birthday, I've been dying to try them out! Until then I have to be good and stay on the non-carb wagon.
A few other websites are Cakespy, All Things Cupcake, Cake Journal, and of course, the queen, Martha Stewart Cooking.
Enjoy. I'm sorry to pass my addiction onto you, but really how cute are these?

5 comments:
I'm loving all your updates. I just had to get new tires too. I was not a happy camper.
Ohhh...fun, I wish I was domestic! My sister in law loves that site too, and made the cupcake pops...but not on pops, she just did balls. And they were SO cute, and SO yummy!
Who knew our cheesy plate friend would turn into a gourmet cooking domestic god?
I love allrecipes.com and I agree that cooking websites can be very addicting. I feel good about this baking/food porn idea.
Love ya!!
I am into food porn too! Food blogs are so addicting. My new favorite is tastespotting.com Check it out, I know you'll love it. Oh, and Pioneer Woman is my hero.
I love that "food porn" I was on a crazy diet for awhile and I watch food network and look up recipes all the time.
Post a Comment