Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Doctor Palooza

Spring has arrived here in Boise and i'm feeling better about life. I no longer want to hide under the blanket all day. I'm pretty sure the Vegas vacation has helped my mental mood as well.
With all this positiveness and my general hope that I will find the job of my dreams any day now, I wanted to get some stuff done before I head back to work. Most specifically doctor apointments.
Last week was my fun yearly but my new doctor was super nice. I am now on perscription pre-natal vitamins. My insurance doesn't cover very much so not sure if i'll stay on them. Anyone have any over the counter one's to recomend that are good? I compared the amounts to some One A Day pre-natal vitamins and with a couple of exceptions that are available in their own multivitamin, the amounts were nearly identical.
This week I saw 3 doctors! I finally decided to deal with my acne so I saw a dermatologist monday. I'm on some pills, a cleanser, and a lotion. I also have to wear sunscreen all the time because my skin will be very sensitive to sunlight and i'll burn even easier than I usually.
Today I had a filling. I'm actually a little anoyed because I was supposed to have 3 fillings but the schedular didn't schedule it that way so I have to go back on monday for the other 2. Dee and I are in a fight.
I also went to my new eye doctor today. He was cool. My vision hasn't changed in a year which is a very big Yea! So I didn't need to get contacts, my other one's are fine. I was able to get some really cute glasses that I am excited for. The pair I have now are incredibly cheap and not cute at all. These new ones i'll be able to wear daily without worry! They are sturdy and did I mention cute? I haven't had cute glasses since I was a kid so i'm a little excited!
Now i'm going to sit back and relax with my icepack. The dental technician was a little crazy and along with my sore tooth and jaw from keeping my mouth open wide for an hour, she scraped up the roof of my mouth. I really like my dentist but some of his support staff need to wake up! Looking at you schedular Dee!

No comments: