You need to get a package of LaTortilla Factory Smart and Delicious Wraps. We prefer the Tomato Basil but they also have a whole wheat kind that is good. These are low-carb and low-calorie and they are a really good size and taste yummy. They come 6 to a package. You also need green onions, whipped cream cheese, and thin sliced deli meat. We use ham, but turkey or roast beef is good too.

Next you need to do the small amount of prep work: Chop up the green onions.

You need to lay out the tortilla's. It helps to have a large surface so you can do the whole package at once since they can kind of be a little messy. (Don't judge the yellow counter tops.)

Then take the cream cheese and cover the entire tortilla with it. Lather it on. This is the tasty glue that is going to hold our wraps together. I do not have enough of the cream cheese on the tortilla's in this picture, they should be completely covered including the edges.

Then sprinkle on a healthy amount of the cut up green onions.

Next comes the deli meat. You want to cover the tortilla a little over half way with the deli meat. I choose very small pieces of deli meat, it's better to have larger slices. Makes it easier with very little overlap.

Finally, you roll up the tortilla starting at the edge with the meat so it's going to be in the center of the wrap.


You will have a nice little wrap that you can cut up into pieces and serve!



These wraps are great for appetizers and you can buy a couple packages of each ingredient and have plenty! Each wrap makes between 10 and 12 pieces, perfect bite size yummy roll up!

Now because I was bored I did the math and the approximate nutritional information is as follows for each little piece cut up. I remind everyone, this is very general and in no way should be considered totally accurate, but it's pretty close. This is based on the ingredients I used here in this example.
Calories: 29
Fat: 2g
Cholesterol: 4.5mg
Sodium: 113mg
Carbs: 2g
Fiber: 1g
Protein: 2g
So there we go! I don't know what other recipes I'll get up here, but this is a good start.

1 comment:
Keep the recipes coming Megs!
Post a Comment