Monday, August 3, 2009

Too... much... going... on!!!!

This post is looong overdue and will not be as detailed as it needs to be but I did just want to do a quick update. I do stress quick.
-I am alive. So is Brian. So is the dog.
-My parents came to visit us at the end of June. Fun times were had by all.
-For the 4th of July, Brian, Dozscha, and I piled into my car and went on a road trip. Being the best children in the universe, we visited Brian's dad and step mom in the tri-cities, my parents in Newport, OR, and Brian's mom and step dad while they were vacationing south of Florence, Or. We hate holiday traffic but love our parents.
-Saw my roomie Hayz in the Tri-cities and her ADORABLE baby girl Tatum. I thought Tatum was the cutest baby alive but on July 30th...
-My cousin Marie who was my Matron of Honor had a little baby girl 6 weeks early via emergency c-section. Kind of scary but mom and baby are good. I was informed today that baby had some emergency surgery but I'm not sure what it was. Trying to find out. Marie lives in Denver and her mom who lives in Tahoe hasn't made it to Denver yet so we are really out of the loop news wise. I get my updates via Facebook.
-This month in the crappy news department, I saw my doctor for some blood tests since I wasn't feeling all that great. Turns out I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and I am slightly anemic. So... hurray. I am doing lots of google searching and have many books from the library to go through. Plus, new vitamins!

Ok, i'm spent. But updates will be back to their regularly scheduled program.

No comments: