I lost a pound last week! I'm pretty pleased with that. I also found out that I am down a belt loop!
Here is the story because of course there is a story.
Brian and I were getting ready to go out for dinner on Saturday. His football coaching season has started and the first two weeks are always hard. He comes home from work and then goes to practice for two or more hours. Then he usually has to deal with parents and e-mails from the organization when he gets time. He's also exercising in the morning so he is exhausted by 9. This weekend we spent the whole 2 days together and he was absolutely wonderful.
Anyway, he's taking me out to dinner and I can't get my stupid belt to fasten. I can't figure out what is going on and I'm struggling and feeling dumb that I can't get the belt post part through the dang hole. That's when it occurs to me... I've never used that belt loop hole before. THAT is why I actually had to look and fasten the belt, rather than doing it by habit. The belt loop hole was smaller than the other belt loops that I have used every day for months and months.
So other than I felt kind of dumb for being unable to dress myself, it was still really neat that I am down a belt loop!
Also, another nudge towards my other blog NutMeg's Goodies. I have also started a group page on Facebook, so you will be getting an invite from me on that. This blog is new, so I'd like to hear what kind of website YOU would use. One you would visit regularly. I'm not there yet, but I hope to update NutMeg's Goodies every day. Right now I'm going to have a recipe a week, and a website recommendation every week. Let me know what else you would like to see!
8 years ago

1 comment:
You know if you ask for my opinion you are gonna get it - hehehe
I cook lots of ethnic and non-traditional american food (indian, thai, mediteranian, vietnamese etc.) So if I had my choice, that would be it!
Post a Comment