Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bad Dog!!!

I am so mad at my dog right now!
He is such a good behaved dog. We got very lucky on the dog front.
This evening, I get out of the shower and walk into our room to get dressed. He has his head burried in the clothes I left on the floor 10 minutes earlier. Not a big deal, he sometimes licks our clothes. It's weird, but not bad dog behavior.
As I got closer I heard a weird sound and saw that he had my tank top in his mouth and was pulling on it!!!!! He dropped it and ran and I saw he had chewed two holes right through the front of it!!
Dozscha has never done this before so I was mind boggled as to what to do. I told him "no, no!" then went to get Brian who also did the "bad dog, no!" thing.
We leave our clothes on the floor ALL THE TIME! I re-wear things a lot and so does Brian. Brian also has a hard time with the concept of "laundry hamper." Yet, we have never had a problem with Dozscha chewing on our clothes.
I am baffled. But also really mad. I don't have a lot of tank-tops that fit right now so now i'm down one as summer is here. Yuck. Glad i'm getting birthday money, I have to replace one.
Bad Dog!

2 comments:

christine said...

I have close to a gazillion (yes, I said gazillion) tank tops I was going to give to Goodwill. As you have liked them in the past, maybe these could head your way as well... :)

Katie said...

At least a tank top is fairly inexpensive to replace! I feel like we got lucky on the dog front too...ours was easily trainable, very sweet, doesn't bark, etc....Until I came in the room the other day and she had chewed a quarter sized hole in the carpet!!! And NOT in a corner or anything "hide-able"...right in the MIDDLE of the room!