The news has been horribly depressing lately but luckily, my old stomping ground, Idaho Falls had something fun for me. It turns out the mayor of IF did not check with any of his departments, so no one turned in any of the paperwork the Governor's office needed to disperse Idaho's stimulus money. Every single other city in Idaho that wanted the money, turned their paperwork in, except Idaho Falls. So now they get ZERO funds. I feel bad for the people over there since I'm sure there was some hope that Pancheri bridge might actually be fixed since it's been falling down since I was in elementary school. I was sure I was going to meet my demise driving over it every day for High School. The only concession I will give the mayor is that he stepped up and took responsibility. So at least that was good. Really glad I don't live there anymore.
Brian and I are trying out Netflix right now. We've got 2 weeks free and then we are going with the 8.99 plan. So far I like it. There is a distribution center in Boise so we get the video's fairly quickly. I like the instant download feature as well. We are watching season 2 of Doctor Who that way. Not too much is available on instant download but I am hoping more stuff will be in the future. It's saving us a lot of money since we have finally gone through all of our Hastings credit but we still like renting movies! Go figure.

2 comments:
OK, your comments on my blog make me laaaugh and laaugh and laugh. Thanks for the nice things you said a few posts back! Got to love your bffs bff! So...way funny about "I.F." Just when you think politicians can't get any lazier... My hometown is about the same size, but such an incredibly different dynamic, so it was weird for me when I was going to college in Eastern Idaho. Anyway, keep the posts coming and the comments rolling!!
Oh yes, and I love the blog makeover and was also recently referred to photobucket but am waiting for pictures cute enough to spend time working on!!
Post a Comment