Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's snowing in march

Today is just weird. First we have Daylight Savings, which is just strange to me because 4 months ago was when clocks "fell back." So I don't understand why all of a sudden, they need to jump ahead. I will look forward to the daylight hours being later, I just don't understand why it was only 4 months.
Secondly, there is a lot of snow falling from the sky right now. I am so done with winter! It's pretty, I'll give it that, but yuck! Snow!
In other news, Brian didn't get the job he applied to. But he has been recommended for the team that will be formed, so we are hoping more develops on that front soon.

On an administrative front, i'm going to be making some gradual format changes to my blog so you might click on my page and it might look really weird. Hopefully i'll be able to take care of everything in one fell swoop, but i'm not counting on it. Be patient, it will look good soon!

3 comments:

christine said...

Your blog looks great. You will have to come over tomorrow and help me with mine. :)

Katie said...

Hi there....I used Photobucket's Scrapblog feature...it's way fun, way addicting.

Lisa said...

I have been pissed off at the snow too. It's March, doesn't Mother Nature have a calender? We should really get her one of those...