At about this time, i think I lost my mind. Things were going on and I just became irrationally impatient. Everyone was waiting on me hand and foot and helping me get ready and it still wasn't fast enough for me. Crazy, I know. I guess if i'm going to be a bridezilla about something...
It came time to do pictures. Brian and his family had already gone to a nearby park and we were meeting them there. It was raining at this point but that didn't stop Brian. He knew I wanted outdoor pictures, and he was going to get them done. My family headed over. They left me in the limo because there weren't enough umbrella's and my brother and dad helped mom, hannah and Marie get over to a gazeebo where the pictures were happening.
About this time, I went insane some more. The limo locked from the outside so I couldn't get out unless someone opened the door. That combined with impatience and excitement caused me to go a little stir crazy. Eventually Ethan and Dad came to get me and we walked over to the gazeebo. Sadly because of the rain, this private "reveal" moment was not so private. Our families had nowhere else to go. But Brian looked crazy kinds of handsome, and it was wonderful. We did pictures for awhile and then made the trek back to the Powerhouse for the wedding. Yea, limo's!
So we get ready to go. The wedding started 10 minutes late because people were still ariving at 6. My dad say Hailey in the crowd and invited her up to the brideroom. Yea roomates! Then it was time to begin. As my dad and I started to walk down the stairs I made him laugh. I looked at him and said "I don't have Brian's ring. I really hope he grabbed it when he grabbed mine." (He did.) Dad thought that was a riot.
We made it down the isle, dad made the handoff and Brian and I made it up on stage, no problem. Our officiant Alec, a very good friend of Brian's told some jokes. He was just as nervous as we were and he does this all the time, so that made me less nervous. I read my vowes first. They were short and sweet and I didn't blubber, always good. Then Brian pulled out his vowes and they were perfect! He is such the writer!
The ceremony finally ended and we were married!!! It was a short one but wow, I was ready to be married to him. Everything was perfect!

1 comment:
I would have paid money to see you locked in the limo! I bet it was adorable! :)
Post a Comment