Friday, November 14, 2008

More wedding!

Ok, the pictures people really want to see!
Our first dance:


Me and my grandma.

Brian stuffing cake in my mouth. Smart man didn't smash it but he was critisizing how small a piece of cake I cut.


Me and my dad's dance.

Me and Hayz! Glad she made the trip!

Me and Brian with the guys in his fraternity. They all live near us, so it isn't THAT big of a deal. But yea, there are a lot of them.

Me and the girls. That is Hannah and my mom and my little 2nd cousin Abby, one of the few children who snuck in at my NO CHILDREN wedding.

Us fleeing at last!


I'll post more as we get more in!

3 comments:

christine said...

AMAZING! I'm so glad that the pictures show how amazing and happy you looked!

RaeAnn said...

Great pics...glad that all went well minus the rain. Maybe the good-luck rain will cancel out the bad-luck sleepover? :) Keep the pictures coming!

Miche said...

How fun to see your blog! Glad you found me becuase it is so fun to see pictures of you as an elegant and beautiful bride. I'm just glad you didn't go with a "The Rock" theme or something like that. :) It looked beautiful and you are such a cute couple.
I miss being in the same hallway as you and not being able to leave messages on your door or hearing you swear at me in that nasty bathroom. he he. Good times, good times.