This is the view from our room balcony. Oh yea, I had fun!
Oh how I missed the US though! Brian and I had a blast in Mexico. Our hotel was great and we had a wonderful honeymoon. We did have CNN in english so we watched all the election coverage (Go Obama!) Mostly I am just exhausted. Traveling back into the US took 2 days and we had stuff we needed to get done today when we got into town so i've been surviving on no sleep for 2 days. Boise is cold and I am missing that warm weather! What a fun time though, wouldn't change a thing!

3 comments:
MISSED YOU! MISSED YOU!
Did I mention that I missed you!??!
I think we are gonna need more details. And yes I mean the GOOD details. Love you girl!!
more pics, more pics, more pics! please?
Post a Comment