Monday, October 6, 2008

Even more updates!

I'm full of things today! I wanted to tell everyone a little bit more about Brian. One of the things that got my attention when we were first dating is that he used to coach Youth football. When he moved to Boise he didn't research being a coach again until I moved in and encouraged him. Lucky for him last year he was named Head Coach of a team of 9 year olds, meaning that he gets to go through 4 years with the same team, The Little Bronco's!

Last year was fun as the kids started to learn the sport ant the parents didn't care about winning, thank goodness, just as long as the kids were having fun.

This year we are back at it! The Little Broncos are 10 years old. Brian is Head Coach as well as running the offense on game day. My guy is such a good coach that the Little Broncos are undefeated this year, with 2 games left in the season.

I go to every game, Saturdays except for 1 make up game on a Wednesday a couple weeks ago. This Saturday I was lucky enough to be caught in a torrential downpour! Yea! Rain! It's always fun to go to the games expecially when mom's ask me "Which one is yours?" I always smile and say "The coach."



Next year the kids are going to be taller than him! As it is you can barely make him out. But he's still adorable!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are definitely a couple after my own heart. What a great guy you have! I do have to admit that I am a little jealous :)
Remember how I always talked about marrying a college football coach? I couldn't have married someone farther from that fantasy. What a dork I was!