Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bridezilla Smash!!!


I've been trying to get in contact with my DJ for the past couple of weeks. The wedding is getting closer, I want to go over music selections and make sure he can get all the random songs I want.

Finally he gets back to me today and says... he probably won't be able to do my wedding! Probably!!! His second job has been sending him out of town on the weekends. So he's probably unavailable. He has anther DJ that will be contacting me about my wedding, just in case.

I want to scream, i'm so mad. When we agreed to hire him, I made it clear that HE had been recomended to me. Not his company, him. I also made it clear that barring unforseen circumstances, I expected him to be the DJ, not someone in his little collective of DJ's. He agreed to my terms and they are IN MY CONTRACT!

In the end, it's not going to be a big deal. I'm sure this other guy will do a fine job, I am just frustrated that it took me firebombing his e-mail and voicemail with messages for two weeks to have him contact me. Then he does exactly what he said he would not do.

Today I am an angry bride.

3 comments:

The Tucketts said...

Yikes! Angry megs is no good! I'm sorry about your stress, but it will all work out. To answer your question, No, I am not on facebook, and I'm probably the only person in the world who is not.

RaeAnn said...

I think every bride out there has got your back on this one--stupid vendors. I remember getting a call four weeks before my wedding that we were not going to be able to use our reception site anymore...things that make you want to go drinking...

Merrill Brower said...

HORRIBLE! You have a right to be mad. I would have hit him or something. I'm so sorry! I hope it all works out!!