Friday, July 4, 2008

Chi O-Megs Bachelorette Party

Last weekend was so much fun and I'm sorry to everyone who couldn't make it, but don't worry, I understand. We all have too much going on these days, I guess that's how our lives will continue to go.

But thank you to Cara, Breanna, Lindsey, Hil, Steph and Hayz for being able to come and have some fun with me. Dang all of you for making me miss Utah. I'm not supposed to miss Utah! I guess I just miss what's in Utah.

For those unable to attend, here are some highlights.


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Megs! So sorry I missed the party! I was there in spirit though, don't you worry. So it looks like from your posts the planning is coming along nicely. What's the date again? I am totally there with you on the crazy ridiculous prices on wedding stuff. Turns out I'm one of the cheapest people I know and I went with no "professional" photographer. One of my cousins took the majority of the posed pictures. I just made a list of what pictures we wanted and did it. And not to mention we had about 10 additional "photographers"...aunts and uncles. It all turned out exactly how we wanted it.

Oh yeah, thanks so much for the picture tip for posting! I was racking my brain...I was even checking people's hmtl code to see if I was missing something. Anywho, have a fabulous weekend and thank you again!

Hayz and Jer Bear said...

Megs,

Dinner with you girls was a blast! I'm sure the after stuff was as well. Sorry I missed it! But, the pic of you is CLASSIC. What did Bryan think? How was your plane ride back early in the morning?
I hope all is well!

Lisa said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I wish SO MUCH I could have been there :(