Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wedding Details-The DJ

I am completely controlling about music. I was about ready to give my brother a secondary job as bridesman and have him just play the music I wanted. Eventually Brian told me to give into the power of a DJ.

Our friend Alec officiates a lot of weddings and recomended a DJ he ran into a lot named Dave with Ambiance DJ service. Turns out he was the DJ at our friends wedding in June. I was sick and unable to attend, but Brian was there and didn't remember anything about the music, so he's taking that as a good sign. He is such the Heavy Metal fan!

I wish Dave had a real web page, not a crappy Myspace page, but here it is. I have been promised that his DJ services are more professional than his webpage!
Ambiance DJ

1 comment:

The Shirley Family said...

Megs!!! It is so good to hear from you. Congrats on the engagement, I'm glad the wedding plans are coming along. I'm so excited to be able to stay in touch through blogging.