
I'm a little po'd because Blogger ate my post. So here we go again.
The party was fun. We luckily had it at Bax's bar because me being the brilliant mastermind I am, forgot my ID back in Salt Lake. Not wanting to make the drive all the way back from Park City, we begged and "Trevor" let us in. I told him to quiz me, i'd answer whatever question he needed answered.
I drank WAY too much alc-a-ma-hol. I have not had that much to drink in a very, very, very long time. Glad I could still walk by the end of the night.
We were very lucky in the fact that a bachelor party was having their party too so there was a melding of parties and we danced with the fashion challenged groom and his friends. It was nice to have random guys flirting with me for no other reason than I was wearing a crown and pink boa!
Brian picked me up at the airport and even though I was very hung over, very tired, and very stinky, he wrapped me in a big hug and gave me a kiss. Then he asked if I had anything to confess! As if! Of course he didn't aprove of me dancing with boys.

1 comment:
i love that you put that pic on your blog. Thanks so much! Sounds like everyone had a great time!
Post a Comment