Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wedding Details-The Photographer

My camera is not really being all that compatible with the loading of pictures, so i thought I'd include some wedding links for everyone.

The most important thing for a wedding is to have a good photographer. Brian and I met with a few and I tried not to cry in frustration when I saw the prices. Luckily, I met with an amazing person, Christi Dame, and she was available to do our wedding and engagement photos.

My sister-in-law is a photographer and it's difficult to try to go out and find someone who would do as good a job so I admit, I was horribly nervous. I still am a little bit but even if I only get a few wonderful pictures, if they look as good as these one's do, wow! I'll be golden.

Here is her website.

And here is her blog.

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I had a disaster with the original photographer I booked for our wedding. He canceled last minute and thank goodness Cara's friend was available. Even though I did HAVE a photographer, it wasn't the one I wanted and to this day I don't like my wedding pictures. If there is any advice I would give to you, it would be to take your time and pick the right photogragher. (Ok I'll get off my soap box now, but you get my point.)

I looked at her blog and website and I give it a big thumbs up!