Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day

My parents were in town and we had a wonderfully productive weekend!!! My parents spoiled me and got us a grill for our birthdays and along with that helped me get one of our flower beds all pretty and landscaped. Here are the fun pictures.



It pays to have a dad who does this for a living!!




Our lawn maintenance company had to close and we knew we would never be able to find such an amazing company as they were. Brian's mom was sweet and got us a new lawn mower and weed whacker. Here is Brian getting it to work.




Here is the grill!!! Cute Fiance not included.

4 comments:

Katie said...

What a fun weekend! We just got a new grill too (also from my parents!)....I'm so excited for summer BBQs!

Lisa said...

Oh, how I love your parents. Please tell them hello from me. (by the way this is Suker) I am so glad I found you on here. I am looking forward to staying caught up on your life....

Lisa said...

Yes, Megs we have gas taxes in Canada. Why?

Natalie said...

Helloooo! How are you my dear? I'm so glad that I found you on here! I'm still new to this stuff and I will admit that I don't blog like I should...but I'll get there. Congrats on being engaged! Where are y'all getting married?

Talk to you soon...Natalie