Sunday, October 10, 2010

Yea, it's been awhile.

Rather than just starting over or completely ignoring this blog, it's time I come back. It's time I wake up and it's time I do what makes me happy! I miss my friends, so hello to everyone.
I won't get too into where i've been. I've been depressed for awhile, over a year and blogging just got hard because I wasn't feeling happy and I didn't want to blog about crappiness so I just stopped. But things in my life have changed, things have gotten better, I am happy!
I have a new job! That's one of the big things adding to my happiness. I work for Family Advocate a non-profit that looks out for foster children and families. I really like it. I am appreciated, treated well, and I really feel good every day going into work. I knew what I'm capable of but being in a position where I was constantly being told how terrible I was, added to my depression. But no more! Now I know what I am worth and I have found a great place to use my skills. I really enjoy it.
My 4 year anniversary since meeting my husband is this week, and then November first is our 2 year wedding anniversary. I love my husband and he has been such a good support for me. Defending me and protecting me from life in general. I am so lucky to have found him!
Other good news, Brian and I bought a 2005 Dodge Dakota! This I am very excited about. I still drive my 93 Camry but we needed another dependable vehicle and with our parents living far from us, we needed a vehicle that could make those drives. My Camry only has a few of those left in her, and Brian's old 88 Blazer sure as hell was not going to work. So we bit the bullet and we have the new truck. Hurray dependability!
Finally, I'll be going to Logan next week for the Chi-O reunion! I am so excited to see my Chi-O girls. I've got some good friends here in Boise, but I miss my Utah people sooooo much!!! I need that re-connect and I cannot wait.
It's good to say hi to everyone again. I look forward to catching up on everyone's blogs and seeing how everyone is doing. I've missed you!

No comments: