I'm not sure how I handled football season last year because wow! I just feel like there is not enough time in the week. Especially because I know last year I was going insane and planning the wedding. How did I do that and have a job? I guess it comes down to the fact that I had to, not much choice in the matter.
This year I'm exercising more, so that might also be part of it. But wow, there is just no time. I haven't seen certain friends in weeks and weeks just because we are all so busy right now. How am I this busy with no job? I've been getting up at 8 every day just to get stuff done and yet, things just stack up. I don't know. Mystery of the universe I guess.
Back to football, Brian's team is doing fairly well. They lost their first game due to some silly mistakes. It kind of looked like the boys forgot how to play football. The second game started out like the first but then they managed to pull it together and win. I'm hoping they do just as well this weekend. This year the kids are in a playoff system. The first team was not in their bracket so it's ok that they lost. The rest of these teams are in their bracket so if the boys want to make it to the playoffs, they need to win!
I've also had some good health news. I can stop taking my acne pill medicine, the one that makes me ultra sensitive to sunlight. Hurray! I am still using two topical lotions that make my face sensitive to sunlight, but at least the rest of me isn't going to burn when exposed to sunlight. It's fairly nice not having horrible acne. Only took me 18 years to figure this stuff out. Hurray modern medicine.
That is about it with me right now. I need to learn some time management or something I think!
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment