Well, it's hard but i'm giving up coffee. Ugh...... it's because of that evil caffeine that I need to slowly ease myself off my addiction. Everything i've read says to start mixing in decaf with regular, but in my opinion that still doesn't get around the problem since decaf still has caffeine in it.
I'm not crazy. There was no cold turkey. I love my husband but I didn't think me being incredibly tired or cranky was going to go over well in this house. I was drinking between 14 and 20 ounces of coffee a day. This week i'm on day 4 and i'm down to 8 ounces.
The headaches had subsided yesterday so that makes me very happy. It's tough. I have been drinking my lovely beverage for years and years. It's yummy and I enjoy it's happy warmness in the morning. So... that will suck, especially with fall approaching.
But I need to do it for my health, so here it goes!
Day 4 and I'm surviving.
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment