What made me so deathly afraid that my heart was pounding and I couldn't make myself get out of bed and use the bathroom?
In the first bad dream is was... a T-Rex. In the second dream... Velociraptor.
That's right... Their Back!
I saw this move for the first time at a friends Birthday party when i was about 12. I had never seen a scary movie before. The Hobbit cartoon was about as frightening as I got into (Giant spiders!) and The Dark Crystal and Labrynth really didn't haunt me. How has this movie haunted me this long!?!?!?
It's not like i've seen it recently or anything that reminded me of it. But there I was, logic and rational thought out the window. There was a T-Rex in my house. Riiiight... I laid there and went through all the logic. I would hear the footsteps, the dog would be barking, a giant dinosaur CANNOT FIT into my house. Back to sleep.
Then came the Velociraptor nightmare. Ok, I would hear them walking around, the door is locked, the dog would really be barking. They are not standing in the hallway!
Brian laughed pretty hard the next day when i told him about my irrational fear. But he did tell me that the reason Dinosaur's are extinct are because they are afraid of Dogs. I'm hopping this sort of unrational logic helps the next time I think Dinosaurs are out to get me.


4 comments:
isn't that picture so funny!!!
Megs:
I have totally had the Jurassic Park scary dream! I am alway trying to find the perfect place to hide but those raptors are too smart! They can open doors?? Haha! Too funny!
Megs, you seriously crack me up.
I love St. Pierre too. And even though I really like BJ Penn I was happy to see my Canadian win. What a great sport! I wish we could watch it together.... one day!!
Post a Comment